Class of 2022 - CB Jayden Bellamy (NJ) TRANSFERRING FROM NOTRE DAME TO SYRACUSE (12/16/22) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 CB Jayden Bellamy (NJ) TRANSFERRING FROM NOTRE DAME TO SYRACUSE (12/16/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAYDEN BELLAMY 2022 PORTAL FROM NOTRE DAME COMMITTED/12/16/22
BERGEN CATHOLIC HS, ORADELL, NJ
WR/ FS/CB 5' 11" 180

ASSETS JR YEAR HIGHLIGHT FILM:

VERY FAST // 40 N/A EST 4.4 HIGH
GREAT VISION
GREAT HANDS CATCHES EVERYTHING
GREAT COVER CORNER
TACKLING FORM EXC
GOOD OFFER

Jayden Bellamy

JAYDENBELLAMY​

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

FOLLOW
  • CLASS
    Freshman
  • HT/WT
    5' 11", 175 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    North Haledon, NJ
  • STATUS
    Active

Last edited:
Yeah I like this pickup a lot. ND didn’t really want him to leave but he could see the writing on the wall with 2 frosh corners starting and gave him opportunity to get closer to home.

He doesn’t have elite measurables which kept him from being high 4 star out of high school but the guy is just a baller. His high school coach said he was the best player on the team (a team that was loaded w talent and even had higher rated Gould in the same defensive backfield).

Notre Dame Football DB Jayden Bellamy enters the transfer portal

A little bit more info regarding his situation at Notre Dame as apparently he incurred some injuries per the link above. Wonder how much those played in his opportunities to see the field.

"Despite being an early enrollee, Bellamy was never able to make an impact this fall with no time on the field while freshman corners Jaden Mickey and Benjamin Morrison saw quite a bit of playing time with Morrison claiming a starting position and freshman All-American status. Bellamy was dealing with some injuries this season."

He's slightly undersized to what I would prefer at 5'-11" 175 lbs. I'd prefer my corners to be 6'-0" or a tad taller. Size wise, he's closer to Jeremiah Wilson than GW or Deuce as both of them were 6'-0" and 190+ lbs. But its nice to have another CB to add to the mix. I'm still a little concerned with our depth a CB and think we need to sign another prospect that has a bit more size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom