Class of 2018 - WR Charlie Katshir (PA) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Charlie Katshir (PA) Verbal to PSU

CuseLegacy

And this one...

2018 WR Charlie Katshir, Camp Hill, PA
Babers, Mulbah, Lynch and Lepak are all following him.

Class of 2018 PA S Charlie Katshir Has Interest From Syracuse (pennlive.com; Epler)

Cumberland Valley’s Charlie Katshir picked up his first offer Monday from the University of Virginia, a pivot point for the rising sophomore safety.

“I’m really excited. I love the campus and love the way they practice, hard and fast. They get after it,” Katshir said Monday night. “You can’t pass on the education, too.”

Penn State, Syracuse, and Virginia were the first interested parties for the talented 6-3, 180-pounder. The class of 2018 prospect starred on both sides of the ball for the 2015 Eagles, hauling in 25 passes for 371 yards and six touchdowns during CV’s run to the District 3 Class 4A title.

“Yes, I’ve been hearing that from Penn State and Virginia, like a hybrid type,” said Katshir. “That’s fine with me. I’ll play any position that will help.”

Katshir has been on the move during the spring college football evaluation period with trips to Syracuse (May 13) and multiple stops at Penn State. He traveled to Virginia a few weeks ago.

His Hudl lists him as WR/FS. And Mechanicsburg is a small town...been there, seen it.

Charlie Katshir's Highlights
Sophomore season highlights
Be nice about Mechanicsburg, it's where I work. To CuseLegacy's point most of these schools up and down I-81 in central PA have kids play wherever they need them most. We had kicker when I was in high school that returned our kick offs, so it's the norm down here :)

Be nice about Mechanicsburg, it's where I work. To CuseLegacy's point most of these schools up and down I-81 in central PA have kids play wherever they need them most. We had kicker when I was in high school that returned our kick offs, so it's the norm down here :)
Well twice upon a time I lived outside of Reading. I know those roads and towns well. ;)

Not surprising, all you see in this area is blue and white :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom