Class of 2019 - WR Courtney Jackson (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Courtney Jackson (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Obviously a smart kid. Welcome aboard Courtney.

he has had a solid yr 30+ catches for over 800 yds so 26 a pop on a pretty good team that doesnt throw all that much.

Man I love this kid. He’s going to light up the Carrier Dome.

Rvls needs to revisit his ranking. IMO high three star. Gateway is a traditional class 5A power. Ranked #1 in State all season before losing in the semis. Shoe in for big33 game.

Man I love this kid. He’s going to light up the Carrier Dome.

Rvls needs to revisit his ranking. IMO high three star. Gateway is a traditional class 5A power. Ranked #1 in State all season before losing in the semis. Shoe in for big33 game.
Agreed. He, and to a lesser extent, Cole are clear 3-star guys that would be higher rated had they committed to schools with greater followings on Rvls.

Agreed. He, and to a lesser extent, Cole are clear 3-star guys that would be higher rated had they committed to schools with greater followings on Rvls.

Offensively him paired with Jordan in this class to supplement what we have next year is a fat wow. With Burnett would’ve been a HR, might still be anyways.

Jackson’s ability to start and stop and cut on a dime and explode is uncannily similar to Jordan. Adding those two types of athletes to the stable makes me giddy.

Last edited: