Class of 2019 - WR Courtney Jackson (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Courtney Jackson (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I am not good at evaluating these kids, but that film makes me feel that he is tailor made for Dino's offense, no?

Who are the top 15 college football prospects in WPIAL class of 2019?

6. COURTNEY JACKSON, GATEWAY, WR, 5-11, 160 — Jackson also plays cornerback, but most schools are recruiting him as a receiver. And why not? He had 96 receptions for 1,916 yards and 27 touchdowns last season. He said his top schools are West Virginia, Toledo, Northwestern, Temple and Syracuse. “Right now I’m trying to visit as many schools as possible to try to narrow it down a little bit,” said Jackson, who hopes to make it to Toledo and Northwestern this weekend.

Wow that was nice surprise. Great get. Love his fit in the offense.

3 Johnsons, + 2 Jacksons = The Jackohnson 5.
Yeah that’s a stretch, but I am inordinately excited for our first recruit of 2019. Gaudy numbers. I wonder what the competition level was like?

They play in WPIAL-5A Section 2, it's near Pittsburgh, they play Mckeesport and Penn-Trafford each year who are "typical" powerhouses. They went 14-2, losing the state championship game these last year to powerhouse Archbishop Wood. I would say the competition is pretty good he played against.