Class of 2020 - WR Damien Alford (CN to FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Damien Alford (CN to FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat sucks for us that he's relocating to south Florida. He's certainly more likely to blow up down there. I love that we've found guys like Cantin and Richards the last few years up in Canada. Who knows what their recruitments would have looked like had they transferred into the states for their high school years

Somewhat sucks for us that he's relocating to south Florida. He's certainly more likely to blow up down there. I love that we've found guys like Cantin and Richards the last few years up in Canada. Who knows what their recruitments would have looked like had they transferred into the states for their high school years
Who knows. Maybe he goes down there, gets better coaching, and then wants to play closer to home.

Updated offer list: FAU, FIU, PSU, Syracuse, Kentucky, Florida, Miami, NC State, Rutgers, Indiana, Tenn, FSU, Cincy, WVU, UGA, Oklahoma, GT, UVA, WSU

Would be a nice recovery for sure... but I’ll reserve judgement on our chances until we see that he has visited and such.

8656C357-DFCE-47BA-9948-8930DDD178DE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors