Class of 2018 - DB Noah Boykin (DC) Transferring from Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DB Noah Boykin (DC) Transferring from Notre Dame

Looks like someone is checking out other programs. It's a pay article but check out who the article was forwarded to...I spy with my little eye.

I guess we will see Hendrix tear up his old school mate when we meet ND. ;)

A position at which we are the deepest... but can you ever say no to a talented player?

Have to wonder why he isn't challenging for a starting corner gig??

A position at which we are the deepest... but can you ever say no to a talented player?

Have to wonder why he isn't challenging for a starting corner gig??
Tweener?

Why would we want this young man? Full backfield...not a position of need. Feels like a wasted slot if we bring him in and that is not a knock on the guy. Good luck to him wherever he lands.

Why would we want this young man? Full backfield...not a position of need. Feels like a wasted slot if we bring him in and that is not a knock on the guy. Good luck to him wherever he lands.
Im not saying we need him but we lose 5 senior DB's Trill, Iffy and Striz are talented DB's coming up but after that we don't have anyone proven. Nunn may or may not be a stud. Williams, Smurf and Cole won't have to develop as fast. I think the staff will atleast inguire about him. Remember we took 3 transfers from that school already. Adams, Dejon Wilson and D Johnson. Wallace is a DC Woodson kid along with Ed Hendrix

Last edited:
Im not saying we need him but we lose 5 senior DB's Trill, Iffy and Striz are talented DB's coming up but after that we don't have anyone proven. Nunn may or may not be a stud. Williams, Smurf and Cole won't have to develop as fast. I think the staff will atleast inguire about him. Remember we took 3 transfers from that school already. Adams, Dejon Wilson and D Johnson. Wallace is a DC Woodson kid along with Ed Hendrix
Hey Money that wasn’t directed at you man. I was just thinking about slots available. I get your reasoning.

Exactly Money. Plus he most likely would have to sit out a year for transferring anyways then have 3 to play. Would be fighting with Iffy and Trill most likely after Bradshaw and Frederick graduate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom