Class of 2019 - WR Demarcus Harris (FL) Portal from Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Demarcus Harris (FL) Portal from Kentucky

Monroe is worth his weight in gold.
Speaking of Gold ...I watched that movie last night on Netflix. It was actually pretty good. I would say a little bit better than critics gave it credit for. Nice twist at the end.

Sorry. I won't help to derail the thread any more. Really hope we get this kid. Will be looking forward to July 4th to see if we get some pizazz with our fireworks

I like his film a lot. Listed at 6'2 170, he plays even bigger. Tough and physical.

The ACC has a lot of really good, aggressive CBs. You need receivers like Demarcus (after a year or two of weight training) to beat them. Really hope we get this guy. He will be successful at the college level, regardless of where he goes.

Two Crystal Ball picks today both for Kentucky, including one from McAlister. That would be bad fireworks if accurate

This receiver would be a great fit i’ll be bummed if we miss out

If there is any position we should have more appeal for its WR. I am also of the opinion we should be able to beat Kentucky head to head. If true bad bad loss.

Two Crystal Ball picks today both for Kentucky, including one from McAlister. That would be bad fireworks if accurate
Kentucky is a horrible choice for a talented WR. Here are the stats of their top WRs last season:

Johnson, Garrett 48 catches 539 yards 11.23 ypc 2 TDs 41.46 avg yards per game
Richardson, Tavin 27 catches 371 yards 13.74 ypc 1 TD 28.54 avg yards per game
Ross, Kayaune 19 catches 286 yards 15.05 ypc 0 TDs 23.83 avg yards per game

If Demarcus wants the ball, he should go somewhere else, where the HC likes to throw it.

I like his film a lot. Listed at 6'2 170, he plays even bigger. Tough and physical.

The ACC has a lot of really good, aggressive CBs. You need receivers like Demarcus (after a year or two of weight training) to beat them. Really hope we get this guy. He will be successful at the college level, regardless of where he goes.

Great point Tom, you have to be able to keep the handsy DB's off you when the refs are "letting" them play
. Ish was pretty good at that...maybe a bit too good.

Tough turning down the SEC but Kentucky blows, they were 7-6 last year and Stoops is squarely on the hot seat. The guy is 26-36 going on 7 years there. Enjoy your 20 catches.

Next up

I’ll take 7-6 about now.
From where we've been, absolutely. But as a ceiling? Because with Georgia, Florida and Tennessee likely on the upswing, that's what Kentucky has to look forward to in the future.

We can do better. I don't know if we will, but I know we are in a position to do so. Our receivers put up some serious numbers. The right receiver will recognize this and act on it. Jackson already has.

Tough turning down the SEC but Kentucky blows, they were 7-6 last year and Stoops is squarely on the hot seat. The guy is 26-36 going on 7 years there. Enjoy your 20 catches.

Next up
Wait, you're knocking them for getting to a bowl game and having a winning record?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom