Class of 2019 - WR Demarcus Harris (FL) Portal from Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Demarcus Harris (FL) Portal from Kentucky

An early look at the Treasure Coast's top prospects in the Class of 2019

Vero Beach, which never has had the No. 1 player on the final TCPalm Super 11, has two players who will be in the mix for the top spot when the list is released in April.

Outside linebacker Jahfari Harvey, who transferred from John Carroll Catholic in January, has offers from Miami, Mississippi State, Syracuse, USF and Wake Forest. Fighting Indians wide receiver Demarcus Harris has several offers, including Purdue, Syracuse, UCF, USF and Wake Forest.

“Just looking at what we’ve got going, there are good players in this class,” Vero Beach coach Lenny Jankowski said. “I think that you may find out a little earlier where all the gurus have them ranked with earlier offers than usual.”

I would like to sweep all three.. But I would love to have Harris in our stable of horses. He is the real deal.

In the past week he visited Indiana, Cincinnati and Kentucky. Fwiw I see the pics from those visits but nothing from SU this weekend yet ...only the ones from when he visited with Harvey back in April.

This kid can stretch the field. We already have a connection, now we need a commitment. ;)

Last edited:

Fwiw, and it means absolutely nothing, I thought it was interesting that Santucci, who covers VB football, retweeted this.

Hell, the unis look pretty awesome in this pic. The all whites are sharp. Come on fellas, its a slow Saturday night in June, shall we talk uniforms?;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom