WR Devin Butler Transfering

FRANKIEFAN

Starter
Not shocked and our secondary is so good he couldn't switch sides and use his athleticism on D. Appreciate his contributions when there weren't better options. Jackson having a strong showing in the bowl games has eased my concerns because the guys with experience are good but they aren't big.

money3189

All American
Wasnt sure if he would. Only his 3rd year on campus so he must be in position to graduate this May. I wish him the best. Good athlete. He can play somewhere. Maybe a different enviorment would do him some good.

Alsacs

I am statboy because I use stats to form opinions
Is this Devin A. Or Devin C. Butler?

Dinkyspond

(Hal) Cohen - (Marty) Headd backcourt
He was one of the ones that left the field immediately after CWB. Didn't stay for celebration and trophy presentation. Had his mind made up prolly for long time. Saw the handwriting on the wall. Buried on depth chart on both O and D.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Good move for Devin. When you get beat out by younger players, it is best to go somewhere where you can play as a senior. Maybe he heads to Maryland as the long awaited player to be named later in the Amba Etta-Tawo trade? Wherever he ends up, I wish him well. He has a lot of talent.

Top Bottom