Class of 2018 - WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

great edit.

After 3 games I can see why we're bringing in 4 more wideouts and I love these 3 outside guys.

This. Few months back, I was slightly annoyed we were taking so many WR's and not getting enough D-Line... Now, I get it. Losing Erv and Ish next seasons, gonna need him.

This. Few months back, I was slightly annoyed we were taking so many WR's and not getting enough D-Line... Now, I get it. Losing Erv and Ish next seasons, gonna need him.

Too many question marks at WR not to be going heavy in this class. Plus, might be a case of our opportunities with prospects in this class being better than the next class. Sometimes that comes into the thought process as well.

I still have a lot of faith in Devin C. Butler. It seems like he is pressing, trying to make a play before he catches the ball. The kid definitely looks the part, and has the speed to take the top off the defense. Once he puts it together he could be scary good. Butler, Custis along with Johnson & Johnson are good building blocks going into next year, combined with the kids we have red shirted this year. I can also see Neal finally being moved to the slot with the RB's we have coming up behind him. I think he could do a lot more damage out of the slot.

I still have a lot of faith in Devin C. Butler. It seems like he is pressing, trying to make a play before he catches the ball. The kid definitely looks the part, and has the speed to take the top off the defense. Once he puts it together he could be scary good. Butler, Custis along with Johnson & Johnson are good building blocks going into next year, combined with the kids we have red shirted this year. I can also see Neal finally being moved to the slot with the RB's we have coming up behind him. I think he could do a lot more damage out of the slot.
Would like to see Neal to slot this year; Irv moves outside to run deep routes, and Pierre gets Neal's carries or more...

Color me as a Custis = Morant believer. Physically gifted but something is missing. Hoping he can put it together for a senior year like Morant did.

Color me as a Custis = Morant believer. Physically gifted but something is missing. Hoping he can put it together for a senior year like Morant did.

Yeah Kind of feel the same and even worse with Enoicy.

Has Enoicy ever seen the field in live game action? I always wanted to see him try and bulk up to a TE they could split out.

Enoicy caught a a beautiful pass down the seam last year for a big gain. I don't think they threw him another pass all year.

Butler has to improve his hands. He's dropped at least 4 balls including a TD pass and has had a fumble. That's not good 3 games in. Babers on Pierre - ball security is job security, well I hope that same memo has been given to Butler.

Enoicy caught a a beautiful pass down the seam last year for a big gain. I don't think they threw him another pass all year.

Butler has to improve his hands. He's dropped at least 4 balls including a TD pass and has had a fumble. That's not good 3 games in. Babers on Pierre - ball security is job security, well I hope that same memo has been given to Butler.

Enoicy is one of the biggest enigmas, maybe the biggest one (KJ Williams probably has a say in that) of that 1st full Shafer class. Kid was an early offer to USC as a sophomore and they were projecting him as a Mike Williams (USC Mike Williams) part 2. Rivals 250 kid at that time as well. Then completely just fell off the chart as far as rankings/program interest and looked like he was headed to FIU before we flipped at the end of the cycle. And has basically done nothing in 3 years.

If anyone still has a Rivals subscription - go to his Rivals profile and read some of the news articles from 2012 and early 2013 - sounds like a can't miss blue chip.

Enoicy is one of the biggest enigmas, maybe the biggest one (KJ Williams probably has a say in that) of that 1st full Shafer class. Kid was an early offer to USC as a sophomore and they were projecting him as a Mike Williams (USC Mike Williams) part 2. Rivals 250 kid at that time as well. Then completely just fell off the chart as far as rankings/program interest and looked like he was headed to FIU before we flipped at the end of the cycle. And has basically done nothing in 3 years.
I just wonder if he even likes playing football...

We will become WR U before 2020.

Butler may also be leading the team in penalties and mistakes per snap

Those issues are often solved with experience.

Think he's our next ISH
He on one side and Queeley on the other and throw in anyone you want in the slot, "we have so many" and Jordan or Akeem in the backfield with DeVito at QB, and you can say "FITS" for any team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom