Class of 2018 - WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Can't say this enough...

Hendrix is a stud. He is going to play from day 1. I believe he solidify Wallace's commitment as well.

Our WR haul over the past two years is nothing but down right impressive. I know we haven't seen the results on the field completely yet - but open up the freakin checkbook for Dino. This man knows what he's doing.

Can't say this enough...

Hendrix is a stud. He is going to play from day 1. I believe he solidify Wallace's commitment as well.

Our WR haul over the past two years is nothing but down right impressive. I know we haven't seen the results on the field completely yet - but open up the freakin checkbook for Dino. This man knows what he's doing.

Wildhack is going to do everything he can to keep Dino...

Now Qdir, then Charlton & Jonas and a few other HCDB surprises and they won't be able to chisel the smiles off all our faces.
Anyone know when to expect a decision out of Qadir?

Can't say this enough...

Love Erv & Ishmael and think they'll have great years, but between Hendrix, N. Johnson, Butler and any other of the younger WRs that run sub-4.5/4.6 40's, I'm excited to see what this offense could look like with all of them running around with the RBs we have coming in, too.

I'm impressed. This was a bruising recruiting battle against major programs and we went into DC and won. No unique claim on the kid. No legacy or SU connection (maybe his former teammate and probable SU recruit LB Wallace for name recognition). We won out against the likes of Wisconsin, Arkansas, MSU, Louisville and a host of others. So encouraging and a testament to the ability of this staff to close on top notch recruits and not settle for No's 4, 5 or 6 on the board.

Besides Babers, who gets the coffee on this one? Who was the lead?

Can't say this enough...

Last edited:
Welcome Mr. Hendrix.

It's so weird. I mean, all this time we've had this Dome, and recruiting high end offensive talent was such a challenge.

It just seems very different now. Who would've guessed?

Remember that year where we marched out Rice Moss and Tim Lane as our starting WRs?

What a difference.
It's just a mystery. Who would have ever guessed that if we emphasized offense and put a high flying offense in the Dome that we would actually upgrade our recruiting profile?

I mean, nobody could have seen this coming. Literally nobody. Not a single person, especially anybody on this board, could have possibly predicted that if we leveraged the Dome to feature an elite offensive system that it would produce unprecedented recruiting results.

I mean, it's mind blowing.

upload_2017-8-16_21-41-37.png

It's just a mystery. Who would have ever guessed that if we emphasized offense and put a high flying offense in the Dome that we would actually upgrade our recruiting profile?

I mean, nobody could have seen this coming. Literally nobody. Not a single person, especially anybody on this board, could have possibly predicted that if we leveraged the Dome to feature an elite offensive system that it would produce unprecedented recruiting results.

I mean, it's mind blowing.
Mind bottling indeed ;)

Ugh that was 'n brutal. Id rather have had Bees and JackBauer on the outside with orangrextreme in the slot. They would have put up better numbers

I could play the slot ... maybe 30 years ago. :p

Can't say this enough...

You think we got a chance of keeping Dino here long term?

Wildhack is going to do everything he can to keep Dino...
The Wildhack knows talent. Dinos about to get his bean snapped.

You think we got a chance of keeping Dino here long term?

We better.

Getting in to the top 25, and a full Dome is worth the money. I really hope, and I believe that we can keep Dino here. Such a great guy, coach, recruiter, family man, etc.

Now, we just need to pull in some DLinemen. The offense has been sold, and rightfully so. Just need more big fellas on D. It will happen, but I can see hesitation. All that will change soon. Just have to show that we can score consistently, give them some rest, and they can handle a fast pace game. Those who join up are ready to work. Love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom