Class of 2018 - WR EJ Turner (GA) Offered / Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Kansas St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR EJ Turner (GA) Offered / Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Kansas St

That's 2 in three days. This ship has sunk and has almost hit the ocean floor.

Usually when you see a decommit, you see that he's high on another school. Not the case this time, according to S K O W T.

While he apparently had an SU offer at one time, I doubt that he has one now. Looks like we've moved on.

Is he wearing a Syracuse shirt, or am I missing something? I wouldn't mind another WR with both Ish and Philips leaving and Custis with only one year remaining.

Is he wearing a Syracuse shirt, or am I missing something? I wouldn't mind another WR with both Ish and Philips leaving and Custis with only one year remaining.
Certainly looks like one.

Certainly looks like one.
Color me surprised. I guess beating Clemson opened his eyes. He had an offer before he committed to Rutgers. Maybe it wasn't committable?

He's got some decent wheels and excellent hands for sure.

Color me surprised. I guess beating Clemson opened his eyes. He had an offer before he committed to Rutgers. Maybe it wasn't committable?

With Hall now gone who knows

With Hall now gone who knows
This kid is 6' 180, he could be good in the slot in our system. It seems like we wanted Hall as an H-Back, but insofar as we need an inside receiver, this guy could be a good pickup. That is, if he wants to come here. Though, it's surprising that he would take his jersey off to show his Syracuse shirt if he didn't want to come here. However, I stopped trying to figure out 17 year olds as soon as I turned 18.

This kid is 6' 180, he could be good in the slot in our system. It seems like we wanted Hall as an H-Back, but insofar as we need an inside receiver, this guy could be a good pickup. That is, if he wants to come here. Though, it's surprising that he would take his jersey off to show his Syracuse shirt if he didn't want to come here. However, I stopped trying to figure out 17 year olds as soon as I turned 18.
Ya a bit strange he is showing off the SU shirt. His film shows some real good feet and real good hands. Something about this kid, just a feeling he is a good one and if he wants to come here, I would .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom