Class of 2019 - WR Ezeriah Anderson (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Ezeriah Anderson (FL) Offered

Offers from FAU, Southern Miss, BC, Marshall, Ohio U, Mizzou, FIU, Cincy, WMU, RU, Oregon, Syracuse

Come September if we still only have one commit for 2019 I'll get concerned. Until then let's just watch and see how things develop.

I get it and know you will be right. My concerns go way past where we are in terms of 2019 commits. Its more about the bigger picture the success G5 schools have recently and getting better yearly. Its not gonna go away. Our big recruit battles are with G5 teams for the most part. I love DINO but we all need to get past the Dino vs Shafer thing here and really look at why we are getting our asses kicked as a P5 school with history and a wildly intelligent and charming HC running an offensive system that will help you be a pro.

I get it and know you will be right. My concerns go way past where we are in terms of 2019 commits. Its more about the bigger picture the success G5 schools have recently and getting better yearly. Its not gonna go away. Our big recruit battles are with G5 teams for the most part. I love DINO but we all need to get past the Dino vs Shafer thing here and really look at why we are getting our asses kicked as a P5 school with history and a wildly intelligent and charming HC running an offensive system that will help you be a pro.
I'll hold judgement on the 2019n class until all have signed and make it to campus. If you look at last years class there were a number of the early commits that didn't qualify or won't be on the 2018 roster. Patience is required. And if you review the offers for the commits in the 2018 class I can't agree that most of the success was against G5 schools.

Class of 2018 - Recruits and Offers

I'll hold judgement on the 2019n class until all have signed and make it to campus. If you look at last years class there were a number of the early commits that didn't qualify or won't be on the 2018 roster. Patience is required. And if you review the offers for the commits in the 2018 class I can't agree that most of the success was against G5 schools.

Class of 2018 - Recruits and Offers

Actually, last year’s class was pretty stable. We lost Sampson and likely Jordan, but that’s really it. We kept most of the best pieces of that class like Williams, Hendrix, and White.

Actually, last year’s class was pretty stable. We lost Sampson and likely Jordan, but that’s really it. We kept most of the best pieces of that class like Williams, Hendrix, and White.
There are a few others that committed that were lost that were early commits.

His top 6 and size would suggest he’d be a very welcomed addition and high three star talent

Bump. Any news here. On 247 were listed as being "WARM." He would provide the size were looking for though at 6-foot 4 right around 200 lbs. Lock him down and we would have Jackson, a slot guy and a big target on the outside, would no longer need to think about addressing WR in 2019.

This kid is in the portal as of last month, someone we were high on coming out of high school. Any chance the staff tries to get him again? Doesn't look like he has much in the way of stats at Iowa State but he does have the right measurements.

This kid is in the portal as of last month, someone we were high on coming out of high school. Any chance the staff tries to get him again? Doesn't look like he has much in the way of stats at Iowa State but he does have the right measurements.
I have no idea if the staff is interested in Anderson. I do know that the available slots are not infinite and that they need to look at more than measurables.

Ezeriah reminds me of the majestic sandhill crane; native to Florida!

3327A9C3-5787-4CB7-A920-D7D0F8A5DB0E.gif
Ezeriah, choose Syracuse Orange!

We offered in 2018; his HS film looked good. Appeared very fluid and good yak!
Time will tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom