Class of 2020 - WR/FS Jaden Dottin (CT) Portal from Penn St to Toledo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR/FS Jaden Dottin (CT) Portal from Penn St to Toledo

Will be the toughest to land out of the three Suffield guys, but hopefully if his two teammates jump in he'll follow...
Could be like the Cody Catalina and Max Suter to SU and their teammate to that pile of crap in PA. Hopefully we pull off the trifecta this time.

When was the last time PSU got a 1st or 2nd round wr. pick in the NFL draft. Do they have a QB that can get them the ball?

When was the last time PSU got a 1st or 2nd round wr. pick in the NFL draft. Do they have a QB that can get them the ball?

Allen Robinson in 2014. They've had a 3rd and 4th rounder since then

We're not getting Dottin without TVD so no need to dream in this thread anymore.

Hey been meaning to ask you whats your take so far on recruiting this cycle. I know its still way early but any initial thoughts?

So far so good. Let's see how we close on a few of the big names on our board. 6/20 will be an important weekend.
We're not getting Dottin without TVD so no need to dream in this thread anymore.
Hey Bnoro...since TVD is off the board, do you think that Veilleux is plan B or on the same level as TVD. I'm pretty excited about what Veilleux brings to the table. Am I just looking at this recruit through orange color glasses?

Ohio State just got a committment from Fleming, so PSU is really going to put the full court press on Dottin. Either way, as Bnoro said, we are toast with him now that Van Dyke is off the board

Hey Bnoro...since TVD is off the board, do you think that Veilleux is plan B or on the same level as TVD. I'm pretty excited about what Veilleux brings to the table. Am I just looking at this recruit through orange color glasses?
Veilleux was a plan B for 2020/plan A for 2021. Once TVD went Miami we made him a priority for 2020 but the reality is we'd take him either way. Will be far more competition if he stays 2021 though.

Veilleux was a plan B for 2020/plan A for 2021. Once TVD went Miami we made him a priority for 2020 but the reality is we'd take him either way. Will be far more competition if he stays 2021 though.
So is he still a great get if he goes 2020? Or is he still a downgrade from Van Syke?

Im not as big on Dottin as I am with other Wr targets. He's not as explosive and he's thin. I wouldnt be upset not getting him. I actually like him more as a DB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom