Class of 2016 - WR Jalen Martin (MI) Iowa St. Commit | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Jalen Martin (MI) Iowa St. Commit

He just committed to Iowa State 5 days ago. I wonder if we can flip?

LB?

and do we have a shot, this late in the game?

He already flipped once. He was originally committed to Toledo, but decided to decommit and follow HC Matt Campbell to ISU.

edwards-backflip-o.gif

Seems like a reach, but stranger things have happened.

Seems like a reach, but stranger things have happened.

Any particular reason why you think it's a reach? Guessing he's familiar with the staff since he has a BG offer and he didn't commit to Alabama, ND, or some other school we typically wouldn't be stealing recruits from.

Any particular reason why you think it's a reach? Guessing he's familiar with the staff since he has a BG offer and he didn't commit to Alabama, ND, or some other school we typically wouldn't be stealing recruits from.
No particular eason, other than it feels like we have struck out on a few kids we wanted more. Only a couple of weeks left till signing day and they just extend an offer. I know he has flipped once but just committed again. Not sure what his whole recruitment has been like but having just committed do you want to do this all again.

This kid is a gem and would be a great consolation prize for losing Fitzpatrick and looks like Cooper. But even tho he may be difficult to flip, its worth the try. He reminds a lot like Andre Johnson, good hand, good body control and really fight for the ball.

PS: I deserve that one guys. lol
Never trust others spelling, I fixed it.

Last edited:
This kid is a gem and would be a great constellation prize for losing Fitzpatrick and looks like Cooper. But even tho he may be difficult to flip, its worth the try. He reminds alot like Andre Johnson, good hand, good body control and really fight for the ball.
He would be the big dipper of this class.

This kid is a gem and would be a great constellation prize for losing Fitzpatrick and looks like Cooper. But even tho he may be difficult to flip, its worth the try. He reminds alot like Andre Johnson, good hand, good body control and really fight for the ball.

I'd give the sun, the moon and the stars to get this kid.

I can't believe ISU picking up many higher tier recruits. They must have someone who can really recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom