Class of 2018 - WR Jalin Cooper (NY) Verbal to Toledo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Jalin Cooper (NY) Verbal to Toledo

They may just want to see how his first few games go next year first before they offer or they have a few other receivers rated higher they are after. :noidea:

Does anyone have any idea why this kid doesn't have an offer yet? It appears from his film that at 6'4" he has very good hands and great speed.
Maybe grades/transcript are an issue?

He reminds me a lot of Cameron Jordan. Really nice size and hands. His huge stride belies his true speed. I like him a lot.

Medina Mustangs. Around my neck of the woods. I didn't attend but my Cousin was a 2x wrestling champ at Medina.

Medina Mustangs. Around my neck of the woods. I didn't attend but my Cousin was a 2x wrestling champ at Medina.
I've been living in Medina for nearly a decade now. I'll provide some Jalin reports this Fall. Unless he commits to Toledo or UB or something.

He's the most legit talent in these parts since Derek Kinder (Pitt WR from Albion, 6th round draft pick before his knee injury did him in). But it's really tough to know how good he'll be at the next level because the competition is so weak.

He's a better football prospect than basketball imo. I don't think he has the adequate ball-handling and shooting skills for a 6-4.5 player to play at the major level.

But this video displays his athleticism.

Jalin Cooper's High School Videos

I've been living in Medina for nearly a decade now. I'll provide some Jalin reports this Fall. Unless he commits to Toledo or UB or something.

He's the most legit talent in these parts since Derek Kinder (Pitt WR from Albion, 6th round draft pick before his knee injury did him in). But it's really tough to know how good he'll be at the next level because the competition is so weak.

He's a better football prospect than basketball imo. I don't think he has the adequate ball-handling and shooting skills for a 6-4.5 player to play at the major level.

But this video displays his athleticism.

Jalin Cooper's High School Videos

I hope he really gets a Cuse offer and commits because it is such a rare area for talent and think that would be cool. I went to Barker HS back in the day and it was such a struggle to fill the football team every year. Recently the Barker HS and Royalton-Hartland HS merged to form a single HS football team.

Just watched his film. Love his hands, very smooth receiver, obviously good speed. Unless he has grade issues that will keep him from coming here, offer this young man. And what a great backstory too

High School Extra: East turns back clock, wins at Burgard - The Buffalo News

Medina clinches share of title

Medina capped a great week of boys basketball games by beating another quality league foe. Ten different players scored as the Mustangs clinched a share of the Niagara-Orleans League title with an 80-51 rout of Newfane.

“We’re very unselfish,” Mustangs coach Tom Forrestel said. “You just don’t know where the buckets are going to come from and that’s a nice feature to have.”

Jalin Cooper led the winners with 25 points, while Johnny Salone (13) and Izaiah Rhim (12) also scored in double figures for Medina, which beat Wilson earlier in the week. The Mustangs can finish no worst than 10-2 in the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom