Class of 2014 - WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered

with missing on Klock, it looks like Custis could now be our top TE target. The staff has made it blatantly obvious that they are putingt a premium on speed, no matter what the position. I like it.

Shot in the dark here but any relation to Orange alum Bernie Custis?

Missing out on klock... Did he decide on GT?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Thats unacceptable... They have been terrible and we have owned them in our history.
May have developed a relationship with Addazio when he was coaching at Temple and our staff is playing catch-up. Not an excuse, just a possible explanation if it turns out he chooses them.

he's 6'6 210. A few years in the S&C program and your set

how about an unstoppable 6-6 210 All American WR like Brandon Coleman. It's nice to have big unguardable wideouts that dwarf over cornerbacks.

Nicer to have tight ends that start out around 250.

how about an unstoppable 6-6 210 All American WR like Brandon Coleman. It's nice to have big unguardable wideouts that dwarf over cornerbacks.

The staff must see something, but speed at every position is something this staff is targeting so it follows suit.

Yeah and if Coleman could catch clap in a whore house he would have had All American numbers to go with All American vitals.

Yeah and if Coleman could catch clap in a whore house he would have had All American numbers to go with All American vitals.

He had 43 catches last year... in 13 games. Jarrod West had 43 catches on ~1/2 the targets.

Colemans was also only a true Soph last season. point is they didn't make him a tight end. And frankly a 210lb kid isn't going to be a tight end. Im also pretty sure I'm seeing Coleman's name popping up on preseason all American lists.

Colemans was also only a true Soph last season. point is they didn't make him a tight end. And frankly a 210lb kid isn't going to be a tight end. Im also pretty sure I'm seeing Coleman's name popping up on preseason all American lists.

Gonna be tough without a QB but it may not matter vs AAC defenses :noidea:

Not that it really matters but pretty sure Coleman redshirted and this coming year will be his 4th year in the program

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not that it really matters but pretty sure Coleman redshirted and this coming year will be his 4th year in the program

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I think you're right

Sure because half of those people have never seen him drop long bombs repeatedly ... the kid has all the physical tools but has a very inconsistent set of hands and again to my point if he caught a higher percentage of balls his numbers would have been much better and the preseason hype would be easier to justify.

Sure because half of those people have never seen him drop long bombs repeatedly ... the kid has all the physical tools but has a very inconsistent set of hands and again to my point if he caught a higher percentage of balls his numbers would have been much better and the preseason hype would be easier to justify.

What on earth are you arguing about. That Coleman or Custis should be a tight end ?

You may not have, but the confusion may lie in the fact that this a a Custis thread

Right because this board keeps each individual thread to each topic ... my initial post in this thread was directed at the Coleman post and nowhere did I change course ...