Class of 2016 - WR Jerron Rollins (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Jerron Rollins (FL) Offered

Florida All-State Class 8A (largest schools)
SECOND TEAM OFFENSE

WR-Jerron Rollins 6-2 180 Sr. Miami Columbus

He's under recruited but has offers from 4 ACC schools (among others)?

This is another player who can make the big play anytime. This kid can outright torch you if you are covering him.. If he is second team, the first team must be super human. :)

Last edited:
I believe this kid would be a big time get. Good routes, and looks likes very good hands. And Speed!!!:cool:

I hope this kid is still open to us because to me he is all of Cooper and just behind Fitzpatrick. He would be a SUPER get. His OV is this weekend.

Jerron has a nice combination of speed, hops, focus and hands. HCDB & Staff, go get him this weekend!

dinos running giphy.gif

This is the kid we GOT to get. O-pulse is right on plus he run nice routes.

Since when? He was retweeting that he was visiting at like noon yesterday!

Since when? He was retweeting that he was visiting at like noon yesterday!
Not sure on timing but he's off the list and Cuse was moved to "None" in his interest level.

Yep. Might explain why Mr Beh got a visit yesterday. We need WRs badly.

Yep. Might explain why Mr Beh got a visit yesterday. We need WRs badly.

I have mixed feelings on this. It’s hard to say if any of these WR’s are immediate impact kids next year. If they are not then what’s their impact 2 and 3 years down the road – are they average, are they above average? It’s hard to say. Cooper and Fitzgerald appear to be kids that could play day 1. The others idk.

The way I look at it, next year is the learning curve year wash. Year 2 is when I expect better results. So that said, I’d rather we hammer on defensive recruits right now because we're so thin, and then hammer on above average offensive recruits (WR’s) next year.

[edit] I just looked at the visitor list and it's all defensive kids except for the OL.

This sucks big time. This kid was a star in the making. How can these players just keep dropping like flies. You almost have to stay with these kids 24-7 until signing date. Wow, Fitzpatrick, Cooper, DJ, and now Rollins. Maybe the coaches needed to do more in house visit with the good recruits and do all this other recruiting for two years down the road at a later date.

PhatOrange said:
I have mixed feelings on this. It’s hard to say if any of these WR’s are immediate impact kids next year. If they are not then what’s their impact 2 and 3 years down the road – are they average, are they above average? It’s hard to say. Cooper and Fitzgerald appear to be kids that could play day 1. The others idk. The way I look at it, next year is the learning curve year wash. Year 2 is when I expect better results. So that said, I’d rather we hammer on defensive recruits right now because we're so thin, and then hammer on above average offensive recruits (WR’s) next year.

Yeah - it's weird. You'd think Babers track record alone would reel in a big fish at WR.

But I think some will need to see it to believe. Next year should provide a little proof.

They seem to be having some trouble with the offensive playmakers. We lost Scott, a bunch of RBs, and the WRs are dropping like flies. I think they're scared of Lewis. No one can be that big and it seems like with every picture, he's getting bigger.

[edit] I just looked at the visitor list and it's all defensive kids except for the OL.
Butler is listed as a safety at TOS but they like him as a WR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom