Class of 2019 - WR John Dunmore (FL) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR John Dunmore (FL) Verbal to PSU

ACC School Presents the First Offer to 2019 Pass Catcher John Dunmore
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/1272352.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Corey Bender
3:33 PM / Originally published onScout Football
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. --- Syracuse was the initial school to step up to the plate and take a chance on John Dunmore, a 6-foot-3, 170-pound pass catcher out of the 2019 class.

Evaluation Notes:

It's difficult to locate freshmen and sophomore receivers that are willing blockers on the perimeter, but that's certainly not an issue for Dunmore. This lengthy receiver is relentless when locking onto defenders down the field, and also does a nice job of steering them out of the play to create space. Dunmore makes full use of his intriguing wingspan.

Dunmore can make things look effortless at times as well. He's a bouncy, smooth type of athlete that releases off the line with ease, but Dunmore's ability to track the football away from his body stands out as well. He times his jump and does a good job of zoning in on the football.

https://n./news/rivals100-junior-backs-off-pledge-to-florida

Coaching changes bring broken commitments, and Florida is no stranger to that. The Gators have seen a rash of recruiting changes in the wake of the baton passing between Jim McElwain and Dan Mullen, the most recent of which came on Monday, when Rivals100 receiver

Dunmore spoke to in the wake of his decision and outlined a few schools that have his interest. So while he names no new favorite in the process, some schools will get longer looks than others.

“I’m opening up to everyone,” Dunmore said via text. “UF, Auburn, Cincinnati, FAU, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan, Ole Miss, Miss State, Nebraska, Oregon, USF, Pitt, Syracuse, UCF, Tennessee, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

"I'm going to take my time and choose the best fit for me. I still love UF and they are not out of it. I just have to make sure I'm making the best decision."

Dunmore, who recently transferred to Hollywood (Fla.) Chaminade-Madonna from Delray Beach (Fla.) American Heritage, is ranked as the No. 10 wide receiver and the No. 58 overall prospect in the class of 2019.

Nothing personal, just business > Respect my decision
52E652BF-2AC9-4B8E-82F9-20239125BCF0.gif

Do you think we would take him if he wanted to come here? :rolling:

We are just not at a place on the curve yet were #1 receivers out of Florida are going to select Cuse...that’s not a knock, just where things are right now. That said, we don’t need #1s out of Florida for the offense to be effective so not to worried anyway. Good luck to the young man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom