Class of 2020 - WR Johnquai Lewis (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Johnquai Lewis (FL) Offered

Well this is something. Slick Nic & SU offered both WRs out of the 2020 class from the same school. They both look like they are going to be a couple of studs too. That would be sweet to get two out of one school. If they keep motoring like they are, I wouldn't be surprise to see that they make 4* by then.

Well this is something. Slick Nic & SU offered both WRs out of the 2020 class from the same school. They both look like they are going to be a couple of studs too. That would be sweet to get two out of one school. If they keep motoring like they are, I wouldn't be surprise to see that they make 4* by then.
Coach Monroe offered half of Florida last week. ...all of STA and Deerfield Beach.

I thought we were done with Roger Harriott after talking a WR verbal out of his Syracuse commitment

I thought we were done with Roger Harriott after talking a WR verbal out of his Syracuse commitment

Believe he’s referring to Josh Palmer. Was committed here till he flipped at the end of the recruiting cycle to Tennessee. Dont remember exactly but I think there was info out there regarding his coaching talking him into changing his commitment? (Don’t quote me on this, but was something similar to that)

Believe he’s referring to Josh Palmer. Was committed here till he flipped at the end of the recruiting cycle to Tennessee. Dont remember exactly but I think there was info out there regarding his coaching talking him into changing his commitment? (Don’t quote me on this, but was something similar to that)
thank you for info.

“Tennessee came to see me the third round of playoffs, but it was strictly Syracuse to that point,” Palmer said. “Coach [Zach] Azzanni came to the game and watched me, and the coaches at St. Thomas were telling me to look at Tennessee.”

So the coaches at STA weren't exactly helping SU on this one. UGH

Next Generation: Tennessee football freshman 'Air Canada' Josh Palmer cleared for takeoff

I decided to not be lazy and go find it. This is more accurate than my last post.

They are a powerhouse program in Florida. You still have to offer the kids that play for STA

They are a powerhouse program in Florida. You still have to offer the kids that play for STA
Grumble grumble. No good deed goes unpunished. This guy will never learn and continue to walk all over us. I get that what you’re saying is probably true, but first he backs out on us, then he tells his athletes to do so, and we continue to serve his interests by recruiting his players. Doll me once...I miss Rocco Cassullo

Yeah that decision is going to work out real good for Palmer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom