Class of 2023 - WR Josh Richards (NJ) Verbal to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Josh Richards (NJ) Verbal to Maryland

From the Oranges. Immediately sign. Immediately.

From the Oranges. Immediately sign. Immediately.
Joshua Richards team East Orange Campus N.J. HS was 12- 0 then 13-0 after beating Clifton in 3 OT's.
EOCHS ranked 11th in state at end of season

His stats and numbers: 31 - 544 YDS - 17.5 YDS PC - 9 TDS. 6'4" 180LBS, 40 NA, soft hands, catches everything.

We need this kid to develop at SU.

A priority for sure. He has the all credentials needed to be a #1 receiver. Great hands, good speed, high point catches and my pet peeve on our wrs.. he is very good at blocking. Get tis kid . Go Orange

Did I read correctly this guy is our top WR target? 6'4 180...nice

They haven't been effective in NJ and it's obvious that hiring Khalil Ahmad and getting Monroe involved more is paying dividends.
Yeah. I do not recall in recent years the volume of offers into NJ that we are seeing now. Actually volumes seem to be significantly higher for NY, PA and NJ. There's been most definitely a strategy adjustment.

Yeah. I do not recall in recent years the volume of offers into NJ that we are seeing now. Actually volumes seem to be significantly higher for NY, PA and NJ. There's been most definitely a strategy adjustment.
Are the number of offers really increasing? Or are we just getting more players to visit now?

Are the number of offers really increasing? Or are we just getting more players to visit now?
Not sure. It seems like we have many more threads in the recruiting board here that have NY, NJ and PA than in prior years. I have not actually counted and compared, was just making an observation. Maybe it's me, just seems "more". Even without "visits" it seems like more.

Not sure. It seems like we have many more threads in the recruiting board here that have NY, NJ and PA than in prior years. I have not actually counted and compared, was just making an observation. Maybe it's me, just seems "more". Even without "visits" it seems like more.
I think it does seem like we are targeting a lot of NY, NJ, and PA guys just because its spring and those are the kids that can visit right now during school etc. Plus I think we may have a high hit rate in getting Jersey kids to visit right now because of Kahlil Ahmad's either past relationships in NJ or just because the Jersey guys can relate to him really well. Its really his home area so he should be more successful bringing those kids in for visits as he's very knowledgeable about them and their hometowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom