Class of 2020 - WR Julian Fleming (PA) Portal from Ohio St to Penn St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Julian Fleming (PA) Portal from Ohio St to Penn St

Sad. I wonder what happened since I saw he was impressed with us, Pitt and PSU earlier in the thread. It makes me sad to see us not in the top schools for these types of players

Sad. I wonder what happened since I saw he was impressed with us, Pitt and PSU earlier in the thread. It makes me sad to see us not in the top schools for these types of players

It’s a bummer but when you look at his top 6 it unfortunately isn’t surprising

There are plenty of wide receivers as good out there as he for 2020-2021 that we are going after.

There are plenty of wide receivers as good out there as he for 2020-2021 that we are going after.
He isn’t the 5th best player in the nation for nothing though. Shouldn’t have expected much but it does suck we couldn’t get in the top 6

And next year they will sign the #1 wr Marvin Harrison Jr. again. Than sucks.

Of course the PSU twits on twitter are saying bad things about the kid committing to Ohio St.

I just don't understand many of these portal entrances, he's at WR U., he's on one of the top 5 programs in the country, I'm sure he's making solid NIL money, OSU ain't broke and probably gives him a solid paycheck only a few others could match or exceed, he'll have a top QB throwing to him with a great OL, sets up perfectly to be a first rounder if he puts the time in and he thinks the uncertainty of the portal is where he needs to be just to earn alittle bit more? :confused:

I just don't understand many of these portal entrances, he's at WR U., he's on one of the top 5 programs in the country, I'm sure he's making solid NIL money, OSU ain't broke and probably gives him a solid paycheck only a few others could match or exceed, he'll have a top QB throwing to him with a great OL, sets up perfectly to be a first rounder if he puts the time in and he thinks the uncertainty of the portal is where he needs to be just to earn alittle bit more? :confused:
If he comes to SU, absolutely none of that will matter to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom