Class of 2021 - WR Kahlil Brantley (FL) Portal from Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Kahlil Brantley (FL) Portal from Miami

How is it that a 15-16 year old sophomore WR in Miami, Florida commits to a Pac-12 school in Salt Lake City, Utah?
Nicky baby, talk some sense into this boy.

How is it that a 15-16 year old sophomore WR in Miami, Florida commits to a Pac-12 school in Salt Lake City, Utah?
Who knows with kids. It was his second offer and I don't think he has even visited Utah.

Ya he committed way to early and didn't think it out. Now enjoy the next two years before you commit . Kid is pretty smooth for a 2021. He's 6'-2" 187#s Two more years of hard work and he should be a hot ticket.

Maybe he's a Mormon.

a 2021 committing is funny. I have a 2021. They change their minds literally a dozen times a day about the same thing. Like what theyre wearing.
Hey that sounds like a sexist comment to me. ;)

Where do kids get this “there is no love lost” phrase? I’ve seen it used three or four times - incorrectly each time.

Where do kids get this “there is no love lost” phrase? I’ve seen it used three or four times - incorrectly each time.
I don't think I had considered this, but you are right. The phrase is meant to imply there was never any love there in the first place to be lost. By saying there is no love lost for the Utah staff or whatever, he's saying I never loved them to begin with. Astute observation All4SU

I don't think I had considered this, but you are right. The phrase is meant to imply there was never any love there in the first place to be lost. By saying there is no love lost for the Utah staff or whatever, he's saying I never loved them to begin with. Astute observation All4SU
It's right up there with telling us to respect their decision. No. I will determine what is worthy of my respect. Respect is earned not inherited. That, and the improper use of the word "literally". For example..."It was literally raining cats and dogs out there."

Over under on how long he will stay committed? I give it a month

This kid is in a hurry to have his future decided - or think he has his future decided

Was this kid held back two years? And, he really is a 2019 recruit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom