Class of 2018 - WR Kearis Jackson (GA) Verbal to Georgia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Kearis Jackson (GA) Verbal to Georgia

Wouldn't it be awesome to have him say that he plans on committing to SU and have TD throw TD passes to him . Wake -up Rackman18 wake -up. I want what Rackman18 is smoking. lol

That's not 31 schools. ;)

Who cares about the exact #. Some of those schools count as 2. Like the fact we are shooting for the stars. Why not? Kids can get drafted from anywhere and honestly, Bama and their qbs dont always exactly light it up on O!

Anyone notice the location stamp on that last tweet?

Who cares about the exact #. Some of those schools count as 2. Like the fact we are shooting for the stars. Why not? Kids can get drafted from anywhere and honestly, Bama and their qbs don't always exactly light it up on O!
Normally you would be right, however this year they have a kid, "Tua" from Hawaii who is awesome. He will end up starting being a true freshman when all is said and done. I saw their Spring game and he lit it up. Tua and TD got to become friends at the Final Opening this past year.

Normally you would be right, however this year they have a kid, "Tua" from Hawaii who is awesome. He will end up starting being a true freshman when all is said and done. I saw their Spring game and he lit it up. Tua and TD got to become friends at the Final Opening this past year.

Great call, forgot about him. Have heard huge things! TD and Tua became friends? Exactly how?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom