Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

This is the pony that we need to stay on and get him here at SU. Wow 6'-4" 210lbs. Don't know his 40 time but I'm sure it is plenty good by the looks of his video.

Updated offer list UNC, Toledo, FCGU, Pitt, UVA, Auburn, FAU, S. Carolina, WKU, FIU, Baylor, FSU, Oregon, GT, Louisville, Nebraska, Michigan, Miami, Georgia, Florida, BC, Southern Miss, Alabama, PSU, UCF, Tenn, WVU, Syracuse

I would make this kid the top priority as far as a wide receivers goes. He is a bonafide "stud" I'm so excited that he is giving us a OV. I could see this kid breaking so many records here. and hear

Last edited:
Surprised there's not much talk about this kid. He's coming on a visit this weekend. Could be a courtesy with his HS teammate, but he's up there with the Canadian WR, IMO. If we were to somehow pull off getting those two kids together... man.

Surprised there's not much talk about this kid. He's coming on a visit this weekend. Could be a courtesy with his HS teammate, but he's up there with the Canadian WR, IMO. If we were to somehow pull off getting those two kids together... man.
I only hope you're wrong about the courtesy aspect, but this is an official and he only gets 5. I hold out hope that we have a shot and he can be swayed by our staff.

Not a courtesy but wouldn't expect a commitment anytime soon.

Huge offer list. Great athlete. I want a commit this weekend!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom