Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

Out of Poitier/Gowdy/Meiga I think we're in the best shape here (not saying we won't get the others)

WR is a crapshoot. This kid could end up being the best of the bunch. He’s really good.

Now this is where the player rankings don't make sense...look at his offers/measurables and tell me he isn't a "4 star" talent

Now this is where the player rankings don't make sense...look at his offers/measurables and tell me he isn't a "4 star" talent

I'm glad he isn't a 4 star, the more under the radar the better. As Elmer Fudd would say: "Shhh...wrabitts."

I have always felt the same on him in particular. But if you look at it he is a high 3 star (top 100 wr) and in this class the offers are similar for all those guys. Really deep core of wr going into college from a star/offer top 1000 recruit percentage this year. But i really want him on the hill in Orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom