Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

Kentron is as good or better than Gowdy when watching tape and considering offers/competition.

Completely disagree. Doesn’t play with the fluidity. But still, would be an outstanding pick up. Seems a great athlete and it’s nice to have a pipeline to these Miami schools.

Poitier is a Custis type. Gowdy is more of the mike Williams ilk

Hopefully if he comes to Cuse, he won’t have Custis’s injury history. He was only able to give Cuse one good season.
Custis only contributing in his RS Sr season had nothing to do with injuries. Just one of those things.

Custis was a converted basketball player. Poitier is a football player with better offers than 95% of our football team had. If I had to compare him to someone he reminds me of Taj Harris with a bigger frame.

Custis was a converted basketball player. Poitier is a football player with better offers than 95% of our football team had. If I had to compare him to someone he reminds me of Taj Harris with a bigger frame.

I know what you’re trying to say but Poitier actually has been a basketball player primarily as well. In fact last year was his first year playing football since at least 8th grade. He didn’t play football freshman or sophomore year of high school. He’s a great athlete who is just scratching the surface in football.

Reminds me of ish

I know what you’re trying to say but Poitier actually has been a basketball player primarily as well. In fact last year was his first year playing football since at least 8th grade. He didn’t play football freshman or sophomore year of high school. He’s a great athlete who is just scratching the surface in football.

Most of them do, playing hoop wasn’t the point. Custis was from a basketball school and primarily played hoop in philly and had low level offers to play hoop. People looked at him as a raw football prospect and a projected TE. Poitier is anything but raw and has high level SEC football offers. Their styles are completely different. Imo there’s really not much comparison btw the two.

Reminds me of ish

I thought Ish to but KP has more wiggle. Think speed is more geared like Ish but I haven’t really seen him in the open field. I liked Gowdy better because I think he’s ready right now but I love Poitier, he looks good.

I thought Ish to but KP has more wiggle. Think speed is more geared like Ish but I haven’t really seen him in the open field. I liked Gowdy better because I think he’s ready right now but I love Poitier, he looks good.
I would predict if Poitier come here to play , he will have all around better stats than Gowdy & Meiga by the time the two finish their college stay.

I would predict if Poitier come here to play , he will have all around better stats than Gowdy & Meiga by the time the two finish their college stay.
Maybe combined. He could easily put up Etta Tawo's numbers. DeVito will find him on the field. That's what this offense does.

Last edited:
This kid has offers from Georgia, Bama, small orange UT, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Oregon, Auburn and FSU.

In case anyone missed that.
Yeah, and he chose a program that is still occasionally experimenting with the forward pass.

You thinking of Gowdy?
Yeah, was definitely referring to Gowdy. Wrong thread maybe? I can't remember what I was thinking...but was obviously pissed.

This kid has offers from Georgia, Bama, small orange UT, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Oregon, Auburn and FSU.

In case anyone missed that.
In other words, it's time for us to move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom