Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

When all is said and done IF we can keep Robert Hanna committed we have a high probability of getting Poitier also. These two are very very close friends. Would be a huge win for Syracuse.

Robert Hanna is our lead recruiter on him. As long as he stays committed we have a good chance landing his best friend Poitier.

Poitier is one of our top targets...you can rest assured that they have been stopping in and checking in

He’d challenge for WR3 with Johnson and Jackson from day 1

Poitier is one of our top targets...you can rest assured that they have been stopping in and checking in
Lets hope so, this class needs some talent like Mr Poitier and 3 or 4 additional high 3 or 4 star guys that can help immediately.

They have been.

I'd rather his recruitment stayed quiet. The loud ones usually don't work out for us.
bnoro have you heard any rumblings of any of our other commits not solidly committed?

Well. He has officially visited both Florida and FSU, and not committed to either.

I feel good with his recruitment.

I'd think Florida is the main threat here.

He’s plan D for Florida so our best chance might be to get him up here this weekend and hope he wants to sign early.

Well. He has officially visited both Florida and FSU, and not committed to either.

I feel good with his recruitment.

I'd think Florida is the main threat here.
FSU is the main threat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom