Class of 2018 - WR Kevin Johnson Jr (NJ/IMG) PWO SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Kevin Johnson Jr (NJ/IMG) PWO SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

How is he as a prospect?
It's obviously tough to tell since he's only a sophomore and hasn't played yet this year, but the SU staff is interested in him. He's about 5-11 and reportedly runs about a 4.5 (unverified), and obviously has learned the ropes from a pretty good teacher at WR.

Until he gets on the field this season though (he's supposed to be back this week), it's wait and see.

The coaching staff should be in touch with Sr. From this article earlier in the year it sounds like he could be a real asset in NJ. Especially with his new facility.
http://www.At their request, this n.../1530985-kevin-johnson-on-syracuse-recruiting

Does Jr. Have any offers yet? I know missing a huge chunk of time as a sophomore on the field hurts. But junior year is where the majority of the 'finding' takes place anyways.

I read that article yesterday. No mention of where KJ went to school that I could find. His son bleeds orange!

SUFaninNJ said:
I read that article yesterday. No mention of where KJ went to school that I could find. His son bleeds orange!

Poorly written article.

I skimmed through it. Very little on his background.

If he is good enough, which I think he is, I would think we have a great shot at him.

I hope this kid is good enough so that the coaching staff ends up offerering a scholly. Anyone that wants to be a Orangeman as bad as he does, you really have to root for him.

Big day for him to show the coaches what he's got coming off the injury. Hopefully he's gotten his speed plus some back. These guys want fast/quick wide outs.
Fast ,quick wide outs should be EVERY COACH'S want list.Shafer got one in Ishmael. He needed about three more!. Lets get them here and into the program. Again, having a coach that pushes the offense is a polar opposite of previous Orange coaches. This is not an "either or"decision.I'm sure you are all sick of losing games because the offense was too busy going three and out in their possessions.

I hope he gets offered. And if he does, it will be a record for least amount of time to go from "offered" to "committed".
I hope they do too. Who knows, maybe if he commits, (ya right):rolling:, that may help favor DE Ethan Wiederkehr to follow the his legacy. :noidea: