Class of 2020 - LB Khaya Wright (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 LB Khaya Wright (FL) Offered

Close
DmcoZYjW0AAqqos.jpg:large

Previous

If you look at his background, he's an All-ACC Academic performer. Engineering and architecture are his interests. Don't know how strong those departments are at SU...

I'm pretty sure Cuse is fairly solid in both those disciplines. Now is he a scheme fit/willing to be 4th LB next season?

If you look at his background, he's an All-ACC Academic performer. Engineering and architecture are his interests. Don't know how strong those departments are at SU...
top 5 architecture, but they will "discourage" any architecture enrollee from playing sports. I was a told not to play soccer, another friend not to wrestle, and in fact one of my classmates was the only athlete in arch at the time, a cross country runner. I met with a football prospect about it in my day and despite my honest conversation, he didn't commit.

top 5 architecture, but they will "discourage" any architecture enrollee from playing sports. I was a told not to play soccer, another friend not to wrestle, and in fact one of my classmates was the only athlete in arch at the time, a cross country runner. I met with a football prospect about it in my day and despite my honest conversation, he didn't commit.
Seeing that he's transferring from Ga. Tech, perhaps he's reconsidering his major...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom