Class of 2021 - WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft

As I was just reading through this again, I remembered Floyd Little saying SU would break out the 44 Jersey for his grandson Blaze(?) That was a few years ago. Anybody hear anything about that kid? He must be a teenager by now.

Sadly, I think this one is over. He’s OSU all the way. He mentioned today that OSU feels like home more and more as he visits. I think it’s a lock at this point.

Sadly, I think this one is over. He’s OSU all the way. He mentioned today that OSU feels like home more and more as he visits. I think it’s a lock at this point.
I agree. I think he is going to be a Buckeye. But then again he is a 2021 lots of time for mind changing.

Home is where you make it
home.gif

I agree. I think he is going to be a Buckeye. But then again he is a 2021 lots of time for mind changing.
I agree, I said on here a couple weeks that daddy and Jr. were very chummy at OSU pro day and predict it then. I have no idea why daddy is so close to them. Especially if Jr. is that good he will get the exposure at both and do awell.

Don't like that he's got Ohio State as #1 on the runway.
It really bums me out to say this, but I think this is all but in the books. I suppose another special year by us and a fall off for OSU and PSU would give a new hope, but in my opinion from what I have seen and heard on social media and here, I think we are on the outside looking in. A friend of mine who is an OSU grad (I know, I have strange friends) tell me that there is a lot of concern about their new coach as they think he is a bad play caller. The bad news there is that as the HC, he may not be calling plays anymore.

Playing vs IMG Academy on ESPN2 at 7p EST.

FWIW, his QB & fellow ‘21 is ranked 35th in the nation (ESPN) & an Ohio State verbal.
I watched it last night trying to evaluate Harrison however I couldn't stop watching Trotter that kid should be unreal in 2 years for Clemson.

Can’t say I had any faith for this one. Not upset with the decision.

Man. Three stud legacy recruits in the class of 2021, all of whom live within a four hour drive from campus, and I dont think we're getting even a sniff from any of them. Then you've goy Seven, an hour west, and he's looking to go to school another 2,700 miles away.

Other than just putting together 3-4 straight years of 9-10 win seasons (insert chicken/egg dilemma), I have no clue how this staff (school) is ever going to get over the hill with top shelf recruits?

Me.

Last edited:
I don't want to root against him but I think we'd be the top option for him if he doesn't see the field there.

Man. Three stud legacy recruits in the class of 2021, all of whom live within a four hour drive from campus, and I dont think we're getting even a sniff from any of them. Then you've goy Seven, an hour west, and he's looking to go to school another 2,700 miles away.

Other than just putting together 3-4 straight years of 9-10 win seasons (insert chicken/egg dilemma), I have no clue how this staff (school) is ever going to get over the hill with top shelf recruits?

Me.

Theres no reason to not go to a blue blood right now if you have the stars.

We just gotta be better at getting the kids who don't play at these programs when they hit the portal. None of them think they are gonna be buried and not see the field.

We could be having the season UVA or Wake is having if we picked up a couple key transfers and our experienced OL/WRs didn't take a massive step backwards.

Theres no reason to not go to a blue blood right now if you have the stars.

We just gotta be better at getting the kids who don't play at these programs when they hit the portal. None of them think they are gonna be buried and not see the field.

We could be having the season UVA or Wake is having if we picked up a couple key transfers and our experienced OL/WRs didn't take a massive step backwards.

I think we also had the misfortune of some gaps in our OL recruiting coming to a head during a particularly weak year for OL in the portal.