Class of 2021 - WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft

I don't buy that .
I'm highly encouraged we are in great spot to land two top 30 national kids in this class. Between JR and Seven, Dino has us in prime position to land two of the highest rated guys in the last 25 years

Does anyone have any feel of dad’s thought of his college days?

Does anyone have any feel of dad’s thought of his college days?

It looked like he had a great time at the spring game (i think). The Kevin Johnson connection seems important.

Why wouldn’t he have had a great time when he played here. We were really good and he was one of the top receivers in a non throwing team. Never had a problem when he was here that I remember.

I hope he comes here. (Harrison) He is wearing his dads number 8, so hopefully he follows here.

He's also 6'4
Call me crazy, but at that size, he might turn into a (better) Custis. Or if he fills out, he could turn into a TE. Seems to me in the TE role, he'd be a tough matchup with his cutting ability. Either way, he should be Orange.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but at that size, he might turn into a (better) Custis. Or if he fills out, he could turn into a TE. Seems to me in the TE role, he'd be a tough matchup with his cutting ability. Either way, he should be Orange.
Well he is Class of 2021 so he still has a couple years. There is that possibility of filling out.

@Franklin

PotableImpeccableHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif