Class of 2019 - DB Myles Farmer (GA) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (8/13/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DB Myles Farmer (GA) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (8/13/23)

Would be very impressed. Size and speed are there, and from Georgia.

Just a guess but the coaches are probably working on the next push to get kids up for visits after the Dead Period.
I think you may be correct. This receiver would complement last year’s haul very well.

Interesting...another kid who said U of S doesn't even put SU in their top 5. There is no doubt the lack of knowledge of the school for HS football players is showing how the last 10 to 15 years have hurt recruiting and the brand name itself. Get that back for us Dino.

So, have we been added to his Top 5? That tweet is confusing.

So, have we been added to his Top 5? That tweet is confusing.
Just means he received an official offer from Syracuse. SU may not be in his top 5 but they are still pursuing him.

I have no doubt that Tony White will talk with Dino if Dino wants to inquire and tell Dino the deal.

If he ends up Orange I will have confidence he is a good egg who needs support and discipline and if he doesn’t end up Orange I have confidence he is just not a good culture fit for us at this point in his life.

I have no doubt that Tony White will talk with Dino if Dino wants to inquire and tell Dino the deal.

If he ends up Orange I will have confidence he is a good egg who needs support and discipline and if he doesn’t end up Orange I have confidence he is just not a good culture fit for us at this point in his life.
The kid is a very good football player, definitely not someone Dino normally would consider due to the off the field stuff , but like you said, he can talk to Tony about him at the very least.

Dino won't have to go to Tony White.

His former coach @ Nebraska is now on our staff, remember?

PS -- luv you, SUSkibum! ; )

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom