Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

I'd say the cupboard is looking quite nice for WR in the upcoming 2 to 4 seasons. We have hit on some really solid receiver recruits and I genuinely look forward to watching them put it together over the next couple of seasons.

200 (2).gif

I'd say the cupboard is looking quite nice for WR in the upcoming 2 to 4 seasons. We have hit on some really solid receiver recruits and I genuinely look forward to watching them put it together over the next couple of seasons.
Nice handle. And nice avatar

25th rated in Pennsylvania by a reputable publication… Not bad.

I absolutely love reading about a WR having soft hands. Cradle that egg Nazir and take it to the house...welcome to the Hill.

Nazir Burnett

School: Bishop McDevitt
HT/WT: 6-2, 175
Position: WR

Buzz: The senior, who is committed to Syracuse, had a big season last year, hauling in 52 passes for 1,110 yards and 15 touchdowns. With quarterback Chase Diehl returning, he could be in for a monster final year on campus.

Noticed last night while watching the qb coach is Matt Johnson former su grad assistant (I believe )

Yep he was Bishop McDevitt's QB coach in 2016.

coach (2).jpeg

Now that's a Football Coach: gristled, not possessing a flair for fashion and built like a fire hydrant. Haircut an homage to Johnny Unitas.
Get that WR Burnett ready coach!

Noticed last night while watching the qb coach is Matt Johnson former su grad assistant (I believe )
I think you might be confusing him with the other Matt Johnson. The one who was Babers QB at BGSU, they GA at SU now at Kent State with Lewis.

I think you might be confusing him with the other Matt Johnson. The one who was Babers QB at BGSU, they GA at SU now at Kent State with Lewis.

Maybe his father, as Matt Johnson BGSU QB was a McDevitt grad? Millhouse 's comments about him are the best.

I not sure what math Johnson you refering to. I'm talking about babers old QB at bgsu and former GA at Syracuse is the QB coach for mcdevitt as someone stated he coached there in 2016 I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom