Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

It really makes one wonder...at least it makes me wonder.
Maybe he isn’t getting interest from the schools he wants or thinks he should be getting interest from.

I’ve wondered grades for awhile now and I’m also starting to think we cut bait. Reading btw the lines of his decomitt tweet it was a bit odd; some things said an unsaid.

Big fact here is that there’s now only one OV weekend before the first signing day and he’s got nothing set up. Coming off this big OV weekend by every school in the nation and that’s the tweet he’s sending out.

source.gif

Can we get off the backpack thing, and back to commenting on the terrible roads in Pennsylvania?

But I digress.

Can we get off the backpack thing, and back to commenting on the terrible roads in Pennsylvania?

But I digress.

Making the drive from NC to NY in a couple weeks.

I’ll have all sorts of PA Hwy takes for anyone that will listen. Rt 15, I-83, I-81... all in my Christmas crosshairs.

Making the drive from NC to NY in a couple weeks.

I’ll have all sorts of PA Hwy takes for anyone that will listen. Rt 15, I-83, I-81... all in my Christmas crosshairs.

I go to NC a few times a year...only when I can fly. Just so I can skip right over PA.

I’ve wondered grades for awhile now and I’m also starting to think we cut bait. Reading btw the lines of his decomitt tweet it was a bit odd; some things said an unsaid.

Big fact here is that there’s now only one OV weekend before the first signing day and he’s got nothing set up. Coming off this big OV weekend by every school in the nation and that’s the tweet he’s sending out.
We didn't cut bait.

In the history of Syracuse football - heck, in the history of high D1 football - has there ever been a school that had not one but two kids decommit, only to recommit? Seems absolutely bonkers to me but also feels like a definite possibility.

He has offers from Army and Air Force, so I don't think Grades are an issue.

He had a huge season and was looking to get bigger offers.

And that's what I meant by my post about kids getting bad advice.

If they’re real offers then I agree.

We didn't cut bait.

If he’s not qualified then we did.

What’s you’re theory here then. I’d think schools like temple, Pitt, Rutgers, Cincy, UConn, Kentucky, LVille, West Virginia, MAC etc would be beating his doors down. Where are they? Is he really just holding out for penn st, Ohio State or Michigan? Seems risky.

If you get 5 OVs you might want to at least take one, unless he’s not being offered visits.

Well if things don’t change offer wise, there is no downside in attending one of the service academies. Good luck to the young man.
Can you go pro after graduating.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom