Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

He didn’t retweet a single tweet for all the Twitter content generated regarding the Camping World Bowl or the polls announced after ward.

I have no inside info but how could a player with strong interest in Syracuse football not show any interest in the school? Have to believe he is going somewhere else. What a shame; he would have been a great fit in the Syracuse offense. My bet is the staff decided to focus on players with no questions about qualifying instead of Nazir. Good luck to him; hope he finds a hope at a P5 school somewhere.
In fairness it doesn't look like he tweeted anything else about bowl games involving the other schools recruiting him

But I agree that it appears the staff has moved on. But then again again, you never no with Babers. He is very stealth

Obvious he doesn't have enough confidence in his ability to crack the depth chart. In that case we don't need him.

Every year, there's never a shortage of dumb decision to go around.

If he ends up at RU I am guessing we will see the "Stole him away from SU" posts
And then 2 weeks later after he decommits from them “cuse prioritized him but he’s being recruited over”.

If he ends up at RU I am guessing we will see the "Stole him away from SU" posts

That's ok. I'd prefer that to SU fans doing the opposite, which probably did happen during the down stretch.

Havent visited your board in quite a while. If I didn't offer it up before, I shall do it now. What a season you guys had. Congrats to ya'll. Cuse looks like the ship was righted and the team seems young so you should be set for a while. And you kept Babers through this coaching change cycle. Hope he calls it home, it's good for NE football.
Now, If any RU fan says that RU "stole" him away (if they do end up getting him) it's probably only because Dodderick gave them bad info ;) He might be the only one dopey enough to say something like that. That guy is the worst recruiting writer in CFB. 9 out of 10 of the kids he writes about never come close to signing. Sam Hellman used to tell us when he was still the RU beat writer to pay attention to who he writes about to get clues. Dodderick writes about any kid who comes across his desk, probably to just meet some weird quota. Anyway...

Having two signing days, I feel as though there are marginal kids out there who are getting very bad advice. Mahogany should have signed the first go round with any school that legit offered him. He may end up going FCS.

Not so sure about this kid, Burnett, but we shall see. I thought that he was born to be in Babers' offense. If he does sign with RU, what are they getting? I only ask because you guys have had months to analyze him, at least from a fans perspective. Kid seems like a burner. Does he return kicks as well?
I would understand if no one cares to profer their opinion.

Havent visited your board in quite a while. If I didn't offer it up before, I shall do it now. What a season you guys had. Congrats to ya'll. Cuse looks like the ship was righted and the team seems young so you should be set for a while. And you kept Babers through this coaching change cycle. Hope he calls it home, it's good for NE football.
Now, If any RU fan says that RU "stole" him away (if they do end up getting him) it's probably only because Dodderick gave them bad info ;) He might be the only one dopey enough to say something like that. That guy is the worst recruiting writer in CFB. 9 out of 10 of the kids he writes about never come close to signing. Sam Hellman used to tell us when he was still the RU beat writer to pay attention to who he writes about to get clues. Dodderick writes about any kid who comes across his desk, probably to just meet some weird quota. Anyway...

Having two signing days, I feel as though there are marginal kids out there who are getting very bad advice. Mahogany should have signed the first go round with any school that legit offered him. He may end up going FCS.

Not so sure about this kid, Burnett, but we shall see. I thought that he was born to be in Babers' offense. If he does sign with RU, what are they getting? I only ask because you guys have had months to analyze him, at least from a fans perspective. Kid seems like a burner. Does he return kicks as well?

You are getting a pretty darn good WR for one of the best High Schools in Central PA. Kid broke or came to breaking a bunch of his school records. I was pretty shocked when he de-committed, figure he would be a natural fit for Dinoball as his High School runs a up tempo no huddle offense.
The High School has produced a ton of great kids and this whole situation seems pretty odd, if you get him I have a feeling he is going to be a good one.

Did he commit to ru?
No, his name just started popping up in the last couple weeks regarding RU and at first I didn't realize who he was because I was incredibly shocked that he decommitted from you guys. I recall people posting absolutely gaudy #'s on here from his HS career.

Mahogany is taking an ov to BC this weekend.

Mahogany is taking an ov to BC this weekend.
I noticed that. I spoke to someone who was at a few of his games this year to scout him and he thought he regressed. See where he lands I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom