Class of 2023 - WR Noah Rogers (NC) Portal from Ohio St to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Noah Rogers (NC) Portal from Ohio St to NC State

NC'cusefan

Scout Team
Another player of mine. He is a sophomore WR with offers from UNC amd WVU. 6'2" 3" and the most gifted athlete I've coached in my 25 yrs. Started in a division filled wr crew as a freshman.

Wakefield High School

Rocky Mount High

Noah Rogers Freshman Year Highlights
Are these kids aware of Syracuse? I ask because, I lived in Florida for two years. It was at the time of the 20-0 start with Etan and Jason. I would play basketball at the YMCA (I wouldn’t stay there), and these teenagers didn’t know anything about Syracuse.

So far no. He picked up a few more - Duke & South Carolina.
I just don’t get it. If I was a head coach of anything I would take all help I could get. If u have some kids that all other teams are looking at why wouldn’t they. Is it cause they are big headed and don’t want help and think they can do it alone. Come on. I would call u and Bears dad immediately and at least check the kids out for crying out loud. We were 1-10 last year so we shouldn’t be super picky about how we found recruits as long as they are good. I have seen this type of thinking in hs sports as well. Not the recruiting aspect but coaches who will not seek help at any cost. I would wanna know everything I could about any kid that may help Su. That’s just me though.

Well our QB Byrum tried to play through his injury but the opposition was too strong/much. They didn't have an answer for Noah and Jacorrey. Enjoy these highlights...

Too many offers to list none from Syracuse but this kid continues to amaze me.

Another player of mine. He is a sophomore WR with offers from UNC amd WVU. 6'2" 3" and the most gifted athlete I've coached in my 25 yrs. Started in a division filled wr crew as a freshman.

Wakefield High School

Rocky Mount High

Noah Rogers Freshman Year Highlights
Just wondering if you have established a relationship with the coaches where you reach out to them about kids

He just went to the Penn state Auburn white out game and will be heading to Alabama soon too.

Rolesville WR Noah Rogers Commits To Ohio State​

Posted Jun 22, 2022
Wide receiver Noah Rogers from Rolesville (N.C.) committed to Ohio State on Wednesday. Rogers is a 4-star football recruit in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No. 59 overall prospect, the No. 10 wide receiver and the No. 1 recruit in North Carolina. Rogers had scheduled an official visit to NC State for June 22-24. UNC also had been involved. (247 Sports)