Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (9/14/20)

Frozen

2019 Cali Winner (Interceptions)
1. Excellent.

2. If I had told you in 1990 that in thirty years, high school football players would have a way to quickly share a video with the world to announce where they were going to play college ball and that those videos would contain profanities, would you have believed me?

Libero2

All American
1. Excellent.

2. If I had told you in 1990 that in thirty years, high school football players would have a way to quickly share a video with the world to announce where they were going to play college ball and that those videos would contain profanities, would you have believed me?
Yes to the video thing, no to the swearing part. Music sure has changed.

I'm very excited by the crop of playmakers the staff is bringing in this cycle. Gadsden should be a heck of a final piece for that puzzle.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1. Excellent.

Where we're going, we don't need videos.

DMC.jpg

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
1. Excellent.

F*$! yeah.

gmoney44

Starter
1. Excellent.

I would have believed you because in 1990 I knew everything. Ask my parents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom