Class of 2021 - WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

that's absurd.
Why would we throw to the slot? Along with tight ends, they are merely decoys in this offense. Everybody knows that.
lightsaber.gif

Doesn't seem like a burner at 11.8 100m or 53.2 400m, but with his size and I'm sure his football IQ he doesn't have to be.

Different school similar name. Brian Sheridan was the coach that passed. 45 years old I think. Way too young.

Thanks. I thought there were multiple campuses, and should have known given Bear's Dad mentioned Patrick Surtain as head coach.

For all I know they are probably associated. It was American Heritage-Delray. I just happened to see the headline and was shocked, so I read the story and saw it was Sheridan and not Surtain so not the American Heritage in Plantation. Either way, was a sad news story to read.

Mr. Laurie owns both schools. The one in Broward & the one in Palm Beach County
I still can’t grasp a coach or coaches who have an obvious ally in a parent that gets turned down. I wanna get the best players so why not use all ur contacts everywhere. Blows my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom