Class of 2021 - WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Floyd dance.gif

1. Excellent.

2. If I had told you in 1990 that in thirty years, high school football players would have a way to quickly share a video with the world to announce where they were going to play college ball and that those videos would contain profanities, would you have believed me?

1. Excellent.

2. If I had told you in 1990 that in thirty years, high school football players would have a way to quickly share a video with the world to announce where they were going to play college ball and that those videos would contain profanities, would you have believed me?
Yes to the video thing, no to the swearing part. Music sure has changed.

I'm very excited by the crop of playmakers the staff is bringing in this cycle. Gadsden should be a heck of a final piece for that puzzle.

1. Excellent.

Where we're going, we don't need videos.

DMC.jpg

1. Excellent.

F*$! yeah.

1. Excellent.

I would have believed you because in 1990 I knew everything. Ask my parents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom