Class of 2018 - S/WR Quindarius Monday (GA) Verbal to Auburn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S/WR Quindarius Monday (GA) Verbal to Auburn

Offers from Bama, Syracuse, Wake Forest, Georgia, GT, Iowa St, Auburn, FSU, Kentucky, Cincy

I expect multiple SEC/ACC level talent WR recruits in this class.

monday-thumb-1-5-15

Monday will play on Sunday...and occasionally on Monday and Thursday, but not until he plays on Saturdays first.

Excellent name, must sign.

I love it to. I wonder if there will come a point where someone will use a name generator and just create a fake recruit out of thin air. Like Manti Te'o's girlfriend, except he'll be a guy and have offers from Bama and Georgia. that would be amazing.

I love it to. I wonder if there will come a point where someone will use a name generator and just create a fake recruit out of thin air. Like Manti Te'o's girlfriend, except he'll be a guy and have offers from Bama and Georgia. that would be amazing.
I just invented this one.

Quantravius Treadwell
Ramsay High School. Birmingham Alabama
4 star WR
6-3 210
4.4 40

Offers from: Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Clemson, Ohio State, USC, Syracuse
High on Syracuse.

First Team All State WR in Alabama his junior and Senior year
Has already been selected to the East/West College Bowl based on his name alone.

I just invented this one.

Quantravius Treadwell
Ramsay High School. Birmingham Alabama
4 star WR
6-3 210
4.4 40

Offers from: Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Clemson, Ohio State, USC, Syracuse
High on Syracuse.

It's going to be really confusing when he commits in November, decommits in Jan. and ends up at South Florida.

It's going to be really confusing when he commits in November, decommits in Jan. and ends up at South Florida.
He doesn't hold a South Florida offer.

I wonder if he's Nigerian. I had some Nigerian roommates and made friends with a guy named Friday. He said that the names of the week are pretty commonly used as names over there.

I wonder if he's Nigerian. I had some Nigerian roommates and made friends with a guy named Friday. He said that the names of the week are pretty commonly used as names over there.

I think Tuesday Weld was part Nigerian.

tuesday_weld_then.jpg

Not a bad theory. I actually think it sounds cool -- it just makes me laugh b/c you could probably make up as absurd a name as you can think of and start a thread on him and it would be at 7 pages by signing day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom