Class of 2020 - WR Rakim Jarrett (DC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Rakim Jarrett (DC) Offered

I also believe this is the school that Antwon Bailey was coaching at but could be wrong.

Well I guess that puts us in his top 5. Awfully tough to land this kid. 45th best recruit in nation, and 8th best WR according to twohundredandfortyseven. Oh what I would give to bring in Cam Coleman, and this dude.

It looks like this kid like us a lot already. And it seems from one poster that Coleman is all but committed to SU. If we have a winning year, I would say nothing is counted out.

Last edited:
It looks like this kid like us a lot already. And it seems from one poster that Coleman is all but committed to SU. If we have a winning year, I would say nothing is is counted out.
Could u imagine them 2 playing together here at SU. I would lose my mind. Which happens often.

Could u imagine them 2 playing together here at SU. I would lose my mind. Which happens often.
And I'd be completely sterile, because I already stated I'd give my left ball to sign Cam Coleman, and now I'd give up the remaining one for this WR.

I never understand why kids tweet something and then feel a need to delete it.

Rakim Jarrett‏ @RakimJarrett 1h1 hour ago

Major Announcement Coming Soon !
2764.png

Since Rakim seems to like to delete tweets I may just start cutting and pasting his tweets. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom