Class of 2020 - WR Rashawn Williams (MI) Verbal to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Rashawn Williams (MI) Verbal to Indiana

There's something kinda cool about seeing the three posts back to back of his offer sheet in like 3-5 month gaps where it blows up from 3 teams to what looks like basically every college program you can think of lol

There's something kinda cool about seeing the three posts back to back of his offer sheet in like 3-5 month gaps where it blows up from 3 teams to what looks like basically every college program you can think of lol
Following a kid, that the staff offered 2 years ago, blow up just reinforces the coaches ability to evaluate talent.

Following a kid, that the staff offered 2 years ago, blow up just reinforces the coaches ability to evaluate talent.
After the first year recruiting and seeing how these guys pick who they like and what they are looking, I haven’t had a second thought as too whether these guys can pick em. We need that here more than say ped st or Nd or even Ohio st. We need the majority 3 star with great potential, but needs time to flourish as much as the sprinkle of 4 or even 5* kids we will be getting. Builds such a foundation and depth. They know their shiiiiiiiiiiit. Doesn’t bother me when I see only a cm offer or bgsu or even Kent or Alabama st. Means the kid will blow up and I have yet to see one who didn’t. I am super excited for our future.

Nice looking kid. I see he is a 4 star Committing tomorrow at noon. Good luck SU.

Probably not as he has never visited SU but has visited Purdue twice.
I wonder why these kids put us or any other team in of their final group and going to commit in a few hours and yet knowing they haven't even visited. DUH

I wonder why these kids put us or any other team in of their final group and going to commit in a few hours and yet knowing they haven't even visited. DUH

It's just so they can say that they have a top 3, or top 5 or top 100.

To build drama basically

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom