Class of 2021 - WR Romello Brinson (FL) Portal from Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Romello Brinson (FL) Portal from Miami

offering freshman, I just can't get excited about. yawn.

i make it a point not to click on any recruit that doesn't say 2018.

(not directed at you CL - just a general comment)

But you did click. ;)

2018 is getting done. At least look at some of those 2019s. Qadir White was a visitor a year before he was offered.

But you did click. ;)

2018 is getting done. At least look at some of those 2019s. Qadir White was a visitor a year before he was offered.

Clicked on this one b/c I've noticed a bunch of 2021's pop. I just can't. It's all good though, I'll get going on the 2019's next month. I appreciate you posting the info though.

Clicked on this one b/c I've noticed a bunch of 2021's pop. I just can't. It's all good though, I'll get going on the 2019's next month. I appreciate you posting the info though.
LOL...you should see my twitter feed. I never envisioned myself following 14/15 year olds with football offers. :rolleyes:

January/February should be a good time to start checking out some of those 2019s as some will probably being visiting for a Junior Day.

Hahaha this thread will get fun

I agree, hell, it shouldn't even be allowed. Imagine being 14 and having to think about college offers at the arcade? Dave and busters? Its bizarre and what if these kids plateau? From our perspective?

I agree, hell, it shouldn't even be allowed. Imagine being 14 and having to think about college offers at the arcade? Dave and busters? Its bizarre and what if these kids plateau? From our perspective?
That's why there are academic and athletic evaluation periods during their senior year. If things aren't progressing a staff can walk away from the offer. But offering these kids gives programs the ability to get them to visit campus through Junior Days or camps so a relationship can develop between the recruit and the coaching staff.

WHo is that below Marshall? It looks like a poor mans Michigan State.

Have fun at the "U" till you realize its a perennial under-achieving school and want to transfer out/commit

For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would commit this early.

3rd re-commit this cycle. It can be done!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom