Class of 2018 - WR Sean Ryan (NY) Verbal to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Sean Ryan (NY) Verbal to Temple

I like the fact we are on him and on him early. Does he have any other offers? He looks like the type that is only going to get better.

A friend was at the camp yesterday and said he was a stand out but apparently needs to work a bit on speed to compete in the ACC. Good offer though with a few years to go.

Committed to Temple today.

I love how these kids say "not in order" when it clearly is most of the time.

Committed to Temple today.
Congrats to him. Had a chance to play in the best offense for a WR in college football and blew it.

Now he gets to play under Dave Patenaude, who was the OC at Coastal Carolina the last 5 years.

Hope it works out for him.

I give him props that he chose it over Rutgers.

It is kind of like picking community service over jail time. Given what he had left to choose from, he made the right call.
I understand the RU hate, but that's a bit over the top. How is Temple better than Rutgers?
BIG > AAC in athletics and academic

I understand the RU hate, but that's a bit over the top. How is Temple better than Rutgers?
BIG > AAC in athletics and academic
Temple has a better football program and more talent. Temple > Rutgers.

Congrats to him. Had a chance to play in the best offense for a WR in college football and blew it.

Now he gets to play under Dave Patenaude, who was the OC at Coastal Carolina the last 5 years.

Hope it works out for him.
He didn't really have a committable offer from SU though...

He's back in the portal. Had a pretty successful career at West Virginia, and appears to have matured quite a bit.

I think he maybe could help us:

"2018 3-star WR Sean Ryan, who signed with Temple before transferring to West Virginia, has re-entered the portal after totaling 81 rec for 1,044 yards and 4 TD during his collegiate career."

He's back in the portal. Had a pretty successful career at West Virginia, and appears to have matured quite a bit.

I think he maybe could help us:

"2018 3-star WR Sean Ryan, who signed with Temple before transferring to West Virginia, has re-entered the portal after totaling 81 rec for 1,044 yards and 4 TD during his collegiate career."
He is from Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn. That program is really blowing up and getting a recent grad from there on the team would be a good move. We are after a bunch of players from that program in the next couple of years.

Sounds like he plays slot receiver.

We could use another solid slot guy (though we need outside guys more).

Could be. They have a lot more Erasmus guys on their roster than we do…..
yup rutgers has loaded up with mildly recruited E hall guys. They finally got a big fish in this class so I guess it was worth it. Moses Walker still has to prove it on the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom