Class of 2017 - WR Sean Savoy (DC) Transferring from Va Tech to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Sean Savoy (DC) Transferring from Va Tech to Maryland

I wonder if he knows DuWayne Johnson.

Speaking of which, is Johnson redshirting? Can he redshirt?

I wonder if he knows DuWayne Johnson.

Speaking of which, is Johnson redshirting? Can he redshirt?
I went back and reread Duwaynes' thread. When he committed he only had two years of eligibility left according to what I read.

I went back and reread Duwaynes' thread. When he committed he only had two years of eligibility left according to what I read.

That was what I thought, but I find it strange we haven’t heard anything about him (and we have 2 freshman corners in the rotation). Feel free to move this back to the DuWayne Johnson board.

That was what I thought, but I find it strange we haven’t heard anything about him (and we have 2 freshman corners in the rotation). Feel free to move this back to the DuWayne Johnson board.

1543944539752.png

From reading his twitter his mother isn't well. I can understand his wanting to move closer to home. Especially after his brothers death.

Any question the NCAA grants a waiver and he goes for 9-211 and 2 TDs against us?

That's a lot of wishful thinking. MD was decent last year. The HC doesn't play the games. This won't be easy.
Agree, the crowd will be amped. First big home game and they will likely be 1-0 after beating Howard. Also they have a proven QB, who I am will generate a lot of buzz. First big road game start for our boy TD too. How will he do on the big stage? Huge game for us.

That's a lot of wishful thinking. MD was decent last year. The HC doesn't play the games. This won't be easy.
3 and 31 isn't wishful thinking.

That HC might have better luck if he did play the games.

Hey don't get to cocky, a lot of coaches have turn things around after a few bad years and a new coach. ( um um SU) But I do hope we kick their butts allover.

Hey don't get to cocky, a lot of coaches have turn things around after a few bad years and a new coach. ( um um SU) But I do hope we kick their butts allover.
It's not cocky to acknowledge that over a 34 game sample as head coach Locksley has proven that he sucks to profound levels.

It's not cocky to acknowledge that over a 34 game sample as head coach Locksley has proven that he sucks to profound levels.[/QUOTE If they end up beating us I will be dying to hear what you have to say afterwards. just saying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom