Class of 2017 - WR Sharod Johnson (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Sharod Johnson (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Nice! Does anybody know anything about this kid?

Jake said:
His running style reminds me of Kevin Johnson.
Really impressive big play ability. He is a real good one...

To me he doesn't look to have elite speed like you would like for a 5'-10" or 5'-11" 165 lbs kid but i'd sacrifice a bit of speed for getting a WR who actually plays WR in high school instead of RB or something like a few or our guys did. Looks to have really good hands and should have a better understanding of running routes, tracking the ball and making plays on the ball etc. Should be ready to contribute early. Plus he still has some time to put on some more weight.

Finds the lane, shoots through it like a rocket, and maintains good balance and forward momentum.

I like him. Other programs will come sniffing around, no doubt. But he's ours

I like him, but he could stand to put on some weight. I can't imagine being 160lbs and getting hit by a 225lb linebacker.

He's a junior in high school right now. He will clearly put on weight before he gets to college, and more once he gets into a collegiate S&C program.

He grew an inch and gained a few pounds between post #7 and post #9, Nothing compared to this ...

A post dating back to early February...class of 2017

http://syracusefan.com/threads/blusteins-florida-pre-spring-elite-prospects.100112/

Blusteins Florida Pre-Spring Elite Prospects

71. Sharod Johnson, WR, 6-1, 175, Booker T. Washington
72. Will Allen, DB, 5-10, 175, Plantation American Heritage
73. Jason Brown, QB, 6-3, 195, Plantation American Heritage
74. Michael Nesbitt, DB, 6-2, 190, Boyd Anderson
75. Javier Zuniga, RB, 5-9, 175, Miami Sunset

He looks pretty good to me and has a real good set of hands and he does go up for the ball.

He grew an inch and gained a few pounds between post #7 and post #9, Nothing compared to this ...

A post dating back to early February...class of 2017

http://syracusefan.com/threads/blusteins-florida-pre-spring-elite-prospects.100112/

Blusteins Florida Pre-Spring Elite Prospects

71. Sharod Johnson, WR, 6-1, 175, Booker T. Washington
72. Will Allen, DB, 5-10, 175, Plantation American Heritage
73. Jason Brown, QB, 6-3, 195, Plantation American Heritage
74. Michael Nesbitt, DB, 6-2, 190, Boyd Anderson
75. Javier Zuniga, RB, 5-9, 175, Miami Sunset
Yeah, I hear you...:)
Positive outlook: He is a solid 5'11" which goes to 6'.5" with shoes round up to 6'1"
That 4.6 is legitimate, where as most 40 numbers in the sub 4.4 area are bogus...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom