Class of 2016 - WR/SS Kolton Huber (NJ) Verbal to U. of Penn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR/SS Kolton Huber (NJ) Verbal to U. of Penn

Dangit, really liked him. Puts more pressure on us getting Burgess from Plant.

Dangit, really liked him. Puts more pressure on us getting Burgess from Plant.

I could be wrong but I don't think we were actively recruiting Huber recently.

I could be wrong but I don't think we were actively recruiting Huber recently.
We weren't, but I know a lot of people had liked his potential.

We weren't, but I know a lot of people had liked his potential.
I agree with you. But if it had come down between Huber or Burgess we all know it would be Burgess, hands down. Don't forget we are high on White also.

I agree with you. But if it had come down between Huber or Burgess we all know it would be Burgess, hands down. Don't forget we are high on White also.
They're in different classes. Huber is 16, Burgess and White are 17.

Jeff, have you heard anything more on the other NJ WR that you liked and we thought we have a shot with? Was it Donald Stewart?

Jeff, have you heard anything more on the other NJ WR that you liked and we thought we have a shot with? Was it Donald Stewart?
It was. I just asked the guy at the other site I'm not supposed to mention, and according to him, we're not currently looking at any WRs for this class, so Stewart is very much on the back burner. Disappointing to me.

Stewart definitely not on any back burners, just not coming here. He will wind up at Stanford or Michigan

Back burner or not coming here, either way end result is still the same!!

My daughter is a Freshman at Villanova and she likes college football. Of course I have been taking her to one or two SU games each season for about the last 10 yrs. She told me Penn beat Villanova for the first time in like 104 years last Thursday night. Villanova's starting QB got hurt the week before so they also have a true Frosh starting.