Class of 2018 - WR Taj Harris (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Taj Harris (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean for Hendrix?

Taj is the most dangerous player from NJ in the class of 2018. He is a threat to score every time he touches the ball and is a great fit for SU to fill one of the outside WR slots.

This is another devastating blow for Rutgers, who is having a horrific time trying to recruit New Jersey. Yet another top 25 player goes out of state. As of today, they still have none of the top 25 players in the NJ class of 2018 verbaled there. It is remarkable.

Taj is the most dangerous player from NJ in the class of 2018. He is a threat to score every time he touches the ball and is a great fit for SU to fill one of the outside WR slots.

This is another devastating blow for Rutgers, who is having a horrific time trying to recruit New Jersey. Yet another top 25 player goes out of state. As of today, they still have none of the top 25 players in the NJ class of 2018 verbaled there. It is remarkable.

But they do have two kids from California with no other p5 offers so that cancels it out.

This is not necessarily directed at you, tomcat, but can't we be happy that we got a great receiver without gloating over Rutgers every time??

Maybe for some of us this is just good fun, but it certainly never comes across that way. Rutgers has handed it to us about the last 15 x we played them, last time I checked, so I really don't understand the incessant slams. It's not gonna make Rutgers any worse and it certainly doesn't make us any better

This is not necessarily directed at you, tomcat, but can't we be happy that we got a great receiver without gloating over Rutgers every time??

Maybe for some of us this is just good fun, but it certainly never comes across that way. Rutgers has handed it to us about the last 15 x we played them, last time I checked, so I really don't understand the incessant slams. It's not gonna make Rutgers any worse and it certainly doesn't make us any better

We've won 7 of the last 15 games against Rutgers. Dating back to 1998. Our last win was in 2010.

mcubed.net : NCAAF Football : Series records : Rutgers vs. Syracuse

Rutgers beat the last two times we played them, we beat them the two times before that, then they beat us the four times before that, then we beat them like 60 times before that. I totally understand your point, and I'm not trying to lecture you. However, Rutgers isn't Pitt. They don't "have our number," and they have a way over-inflated sense of themselves because they were decent in 2009. For that reason, I think it's totally fair that we make fun of them whenever possible.

But they do have two kids from California with no other p5 offers so that cancels it out.
Well, we've had our share of kids with absolutely 0 P5 offers too, so there's that ...

Well, we've had our share of kids with absolutely 0 P5 offers too, so there's that ...
I'll take Dino's evaluations over Chris Ash's evaluations any day of the week and twice on Sunday though.

No doubt. Teams in our current status should take a couple projects/under the radar types. Almost all schools outside of the elites have at least a few kids with minimal offers

Heres the link to the rutgers board. Im sure theyll be interested in your position on this.

https://rutgers./

15????!!! What?

They have 12 wins over us in their history.

EDIT: Sorry. Others handled that well enough. Carry on.

So Rutgers has won most. Point still remains. Not trying to pick a fight. I'm saying we should be better than this
Point still doesn't remain, 15-0 vs 8-7 are two completely different things.

We are not a comparable program lifetime, we smoke them. You want to compare since 2000 fine. But don't move the goal posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom