Class of 2018 - WR Taj Mustapha (MI) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Taj Mustapha (MI) Offered

Michigan WR has eight offers, no favorites (sc0ut.com; Trieu)

West Bloomfield's Taj Mustapha now holds eight scholarship offers with many other programs showing interest.

Mustapha (6-0, 185 pounds) had 47 receptions for 879 yards and nine touchdowns and his coaches say he is just scratching the surface. Syracuse, Buffalo, Ball State, Bowling Green, Miami (OH), Eastern Michigan, Toledo and Western Michigan have offered and as of now, he claims no favorites.

"I’m thankful for all the offers and every university, program and coach is a favorite at this point in my recruitment process."

He has gotten to visit many programs including several of those who have offered.

"I’ve visited Toledo, Eastern, Western, Buffalo, Miami of Ohio, Central, Indiana, Purdue and Michigan State. I will be visiting in the near future BGSU, Ball State, Temple and Syracuse for their spring scrimmage."

Of the schools who have not offered, he says Iowa State, Central Michigan, Indiana, Temple, Minnesota, Florida Atlantic and Michigan State are showing the most interest.

Syracuse is currently his lone power-five offer and he has built a familiarity with many aspects of the program.

"I like the relationship, degrees offered and Twitter fans are awesome and supportive. I'm looking forward to getting on campus to meet all the coaches and view the facilities. Coach Reynolds and McCloud have been great. I can't wait to meet Coach Babers in-person."

Just got a chance to look at his tape...I came away very impressed with not only him but the QB Bryce Veasley as well. Mustapha is a legitimate high-end P5 receiver and Veasley could very well be a P5 starter as well IMO.

He looks like a great WR recruit. He adjusts his body really well when the ball is in the air to make a number of catches. Catches most of the balls with his hands not his body. Impressed, and really like the WRs we are starting to recruit.

This is just one super good looking wr recruit who does everything really good, and he like SU a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom